The New Year means it’s also time for BPSC to renew your Swim England Registration.
The registration insures you to swim, but also covers Swim England, Middlesex Region and some of BPSC costs.
It is an annual requirement and the process needs to be completed before the end of January, for everyone.
Swim England Categories and Costs
- Club Train (previously known as CAT1) , which will be appropriate for most club members
a. Learn to Swim £20 each
b. Swimmers not competing £30 each
– Adults, Masters, Junior Active, Senior Active and some Development swimmers
- Club Compete (previously known as CAT2)
Swimmers competing and attending galas £60 each
– All Junior and Senior Squad swimmers.
– Development Squad swimmers that have and will be attending galas in 2022, including M11
Please make the appropriate payment into the BPSC account via electronic bank transfer
- CAF Bank Account: BPSC
- Sort Code: 40-52-40
- Account Number: 00021918
- Payee ref: Fees
To avoid any doubt, everyone getting into the water needs to have paid the appropriate level into the BPSC account, so we can then register you with Swim England and pay them the fees due, all before the end of this month.