UPDATE (14/8/20). ‘Pending’ bookings have now been removed and you can edit your bookings up to 24 hours before a session. On reviewing Swim England recommended guidance and in-line with their policy, we have amended the maximum allowable number of swimmers to six per lane. Adults continue with 4 per lane.
Swimmers in Development, Junior Active, Junior, Senior Active, Senior, Adults & Masters‘ squads can now book into training for August, 2020. To book, use the link below as follows:
|We are working on getting Learn-to-Swim swimmers back swimming during September, 2020. Thank you for your patience.|
1. Log in to the website with the account of the swimmer being booked. (Each member has their own account at this website, even if a parent/guardian is administering it for them.) If you prefer, you can make more than one booking with your own log-in account, but only your name will show on the booking.
2. Development, Junior Active, Senior Active, Adults & Masters normally have 12 places available per session, booked on a first-come first-served basis. Juniors and Seniors normally have 18 places available per session.
3. Members can amend/cancel bookings after having made them up to 24 hours before the booked training session. Please just log back in to the website again with the appropriate swimmer’s account.
4. To book, follow the link at the bottom of this page, click on the training session dates you want to book (as available), they will change colour after you have clicked them, to flag your selection.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page to check the details of your booking and click the ‘BOOK‘ button. (See picture below.)
6. You should receive an automatic ‘Booking is complete’ email confirming your booking(s). If not received, please check your ‘junk/spam’ folder. If still not received, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that to ensure all swimmers get a look-in, Head Coach Tom reserves the right to ask swimmers to relinquish one or more bookings, to enable fair distribution of swim coaching.
Thank you. Hope to see you at training.