- Adults & Masters 9am – 10am
- Junior and Senior squads 10am – 11am
Half-term runs from Monday 31/5/21 to Friday 4/6/21.
Please note that QE Boys’ Pool will be closed during the above half-term week. They are completing significant building works, creating a new Music School on site, which requires a site wide power outage for the week.
We’re all back next week
BPSC is delighted to announce that in line with government guidelines and the road map out of current COVID restrictions we can at last welcome all swimmers aged over 18 back to the water next week.
Therefore, Adults and Masters, Senior and Senior Active sessions will restart from Tuesday 18 May at QE Boys School and The Venue (except Senior Active) and all over 18-year-old squad swimmers can return to training sessions from next week (week commencing 17 May) please click here for all training times.
We are delighted to be able to announce that we have a date when we can return to the water! BPSC is so pleased that our slightly amended swimming schedule will resume from Tuesday 20th April, 2021 for all swimmers aged under 18. We are hopeful that, in line with the government’s planned roadmap, swimming for over 18s will be able to resume from May 17th, 2021.
What you need to do before you can swim
In order to keep you safe, there are a few things that you need to make sure you do before we can get you back in the pool.
- Complete our COVID Health Declaration form by clicking here confirming that you are fit and healthy and would like to resume swimming with BPSC.
- Complete our Re-registering form by clicking here. (NB We are taking this opportunity via this form to spring clean our database and ensure that we have the correct and most up-to-date information for all our members.)
- If necessary, reinstate your monthly or termly fees – click here for details of fees
- Pay your Annual Swimming Fees to ensure that your insurance for this year is in place – click here for details of fees.
Start booking online
Once you have completed the above steps you can book your training sessions, on a fortnightly basis, online in the same way as we were doing last year by clicking here.
Due to continued CoViD-19 restrictions on the numbers of swimmers allowed in the pool at any one time, we need to reinstate the online booking system. Therefore, we must emphasize that you need to book your training session and CANNOT simply turn up on the day. Thank you.
Broomfield Park Swimming Club are seeking a CoViD Support Officer to assist in the smooth running of ‘Learn to Swim’ and squad swimming sessions whilst Swim England CoViD restrictions are in place.
For further information, please contact BPSC Chair Brownwen Tumani.