Booking Swimming Sessions Online
Swimmers in Development, Junior Active, Junior, Senior Active, Senior, Adults & Masters‘ squads can now book into training for August, 2020. To book, use the link below as follows:
|We are working on getting Learn-to-Swim swimmers back swimming.
Thank you for your patience.
1. Log in to the website with the account of the swimmer being booked. (Each swimmer has their own account at this website, even if a parent/guardian is administering it for them.) If you prefer, you can make more than one booking with your own log-in account, but only your name will show on the booking.
2. Squads have a set number of places per session, available on a first-come first-served basis. See booking form calendar for numbers of places available per session. Keep an eye on these, as they may alter over time, as we adapt to changing circumstances.
3. Members can amend/cancel bookings after having made them. Please try not to book for a swimmer unless you are certain they can attend. Thank you.
4. To book, follow the link at the bottom of this page, click on the training session dates you want to book (as available), they will change colour after you have clicked them, to flag your selection.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page to check the details of your booking and click the ‘BOOK‘ button. (See screenshot below.)
6. To see the booking you have made, please REFRESH YOUR BROWSER PAGE.
7. You should receive an automatic ‘Booking is complete’ email confirming your booking(s). If not received, please check your ‘junk/spam’ folder. If still not received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure all swimmers get a look-in, the Head Coach reserves the right to ask swimmers to relinquish one or more bookings.
Thank you. Hope to see you at training.
Refresh your browser page to see your booking after you have clicked ‘Book’.
You can view and edit your bookings by clicking the ‘View my Bookings’ page from the ‘Training’ menu here: